Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Feeling Blogtastic

Never did I think that I would ever start a blog, but, ya know, since a plethora of my friends are doing it I thought I'd give it whirl. Now don't you guys go getting any wacky ideas on me, like jumping off bridges and stuff! The hard part was coming up with a name. Every time I introduce myself, everyone seems to only remember my last name. Then they proceed to call me "That DuBois Girl" the next time they see me...I found this title very fitting. I guess it's here I'll get to rant and rave about everything that's going on in my little world, which I would say would be a mix between an episode of Friends meets Martha Stewart on America's Funniest Home Video's with a side of The Bachelorette...with a cat thrown in the shuffle. Stay tuned...maybe something interesting will happen, or not!

1 comment: